GENERAL INFORMATION for EventBrite ticketing site
ICAS Assessments™ are designed to recognise academic excellence. Students are assessed on their ability to apply classroom learning to new contexts using higher-order thinking and problem-solving skills.
LTC is a professional examination management service, with over 30 years of experience managing high stakes assessments for the education sector. Our team of invigilators are trained and experienced professionals who work tirelessly to create a positive student exam experience.
LTC is delighted to provide a test opportunity for students whose school is not participating in the ICAS Assessments™ for the applicable subject they are seeking to participate in.
Students wishing to sit at LTC testing centre must:
- Be currently enrolled in an Australian school.
- Participate in the year level, they are currently in at school.
- Confirm that their school is not participating in the ICAS Assessments™, for the applicable subject they are seeking to participate through LTC.
- Register and pay for a scheduled session, students will not be granted entry if they have not pre-purchased a ticket.
- Supply their own, fully charged compatible device to the test centre. Technical requirements can be found at here.
- Comply with COVID-19 regulations, as per LTC testing centre Terms and Conditions.
LTC testing centre is offering tests in English, Mathematics, Digital Technologies and Science for students in years 2 to 10. LTC is not offering the Spelling Bee test in 2020.
Registration is limited to 1 subject per student per session. Students wishing to sit multiple subjects must register for multiple sessions.
TEST DAY instructions
Students are advised to arrive at least 15 minutes before the specified starting time to ensure they have sufficient time to set up their device and complete administration checks.
Due to social distancing requirements, parents and guardians will not be able to wait inside the test centre. Please ensure that you return to collect your child promptly at the conclusion of their exam
Students must bring a fully charged compatible device to the test centre. For a list of supported devices, please consult ICAS Technical Requirements page.
COVID-19 safety message
LTC are taking all available precautions and follow all regulatory requirements to reduce risk of COVID 19 infection.
For the safety of all students and staff – it is imperative that you do not attend the test centre if you;
- Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (sore throat, runny nose, persistent cough, shortness of breath, fever);
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (during the period of time in which the virus is contagious);
- Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- Reside with anyone who is awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19;
- Have returned from international travel and failed to observe the government requirement to quarantine for 14 days.
Please read the Terms and Conditions here.